layout

Thursday, July 22, 2010

High School

Here is a great online option for high school:  www.wacademy.org.  They now have divided up all classes so that you just enroll and pay for the online class you take. It explains how they do math, science, fine arts, and PE  - a week-long canyoneering excursion.  It is expensive, but it might be that you are looking for one-or-two classes to take not everything.  WA is now also working with LEMI, the master-minds behind the commonwealths, to give students who complete the commonwealth classes (all but Shakespeare) a full year of high school credit.  

Angie

I copied this from an E- mail my
friend sent me.
However, I'm really thinking this
is going to be a good fit for our
family! I know another family who
loves this school;) Ive heard students
from all over attend;)
Check it out.
April

April

No comments:

Post a Comment